Lois Lowry's Blog
Here is the start of a list of THINGS YOU CANNOT DO WHEN THERE IS A PUPPY IN THE HOUSE:
1. Use a mop of any kind. The puppy thinks it is a combination of toy and invader, and must be chased, attacked, growled at, and grabbed.
2. Take a shower with any privacy. Of course you can take a shower. But every thirty seconds the shower curtain is pulled aside and a furry head looks in to make sure you are still there.
3. Leave the New York Times on the floor. The puppy goes into shredding mode.
4. Sleep past 5 AM. Sun Up = Puppy Up.
5. Feel sad, bored, lazy. Impossible with a puppy around. Can't be done.